Hair loss after COVID-19 infection is a concern for many people. And, of course, your crowning glory is not in vain! However, temporary hair loss after a fever or any other illness is very common. But when it comes to excessive hair loss, one wonders what causes excessive hair loss. Read this expert guide to learn more Hair loss And what can you do to solve this problem?
To begin with, it is important to understand that hair grows in a cycle.. In the first stage, the hair follicles grow actively, and this stage can last for years. During the second season. Hair stops growing, Separated from the follicle or root, the structure that holds the hair follicles.
This stage lasts about 10 days. In the third stage, the follicles rest for two months before the hair falls out. The cycle repeats with the anaerobic stage, and new hair strands grow under the same hair. Note that this is a natural cycle, and it is common to lose 50 to 100 strands of hair a day. But if you are losing a lot of hair every day, this is a sign that the cycle has stopped or that the hair follicles are damaged.
What causes excessive hair loss?
Dermatologist Dr. Meeta Desay says Excessive hair loss It may be due to scarring or non-scarring. When asked what causes excessive hair loss, the most common causes are:
- Androgenic alopecia or pattern baldness in men and women
- It can be spread by stress, anemia, poor diet or by birth defects or telogen fluffy, such as typhoid, tuberculosis, COVID-19, or serious illnesses.
- Drug-induced hair loss (anti-cancer drugs, insecticides, hypothyroidism and anti-steroidal drugs)
- Alpopia areata
- Newborn Alzheimer’s
- Ionizing radiation
- Collagen vascular disease, endocrine disorders (parathyroid, polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Using chemicals such as SLS
Excessive hair loss often occurs as quickly as hair loss, as described earlier. View as general symptoms Hair loss, Hairline falling out, or hairline falling out. This infographic will help you better understand.
Tip When talking about the cause of too much hair loss, take note of any stressors and Symptoms of hair loss See and refer to your doctor for the right treatment plan.
Hair Care Exercises – What Causes Too Much Hair Loss?
In some cases, you may notice excessive hair loss even after you have adhered to the best hair care products. The reason for this may be to follow a standard or practice Damage your hair Instead of being useful. Dr. Desay, the cause of excessive hair loss, recommends:
- Have a normal place for your hair.
- Avoid going out for a long time without washing the candle; Regular hair washing and Scrub cleaning It is a must to clean bacteria and fungi, dead skin cells.
- Adjust your hair regularly to keep it moisturized and easy to manage.
- Use ceramics and Hair masks As needed
- Use a little oil when dyeing your hair; Too much oil requires too much shampoo, which can lead to excessive drying of the hair.
- Avoid scratching the hair, especially when it is wet; Allow hair to air dry.
- If you need to dry your hair, let it cool. Avoid heat as it can damage the hair.
- Choose a soft hairstyle to prevent damage to the hair.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle – eat healthy, relax, meditate and exercise regularly.
Tip Take care of your hair Using the right products and gentle styling and hair care practices.
Frequently Asked Questions – What Causes Too Much Hair Loss?
Question. Can you share some home remedies for hair loss?
A They can be home remedies Useful for hair loss. Dr. Desay suggests:
- Apply onion oil directly to the scalp or use a mixture of regular hair oil.
- Use boiled rice water to wash your hair.
- Use aloe vera with yogurt or apple cider vinegar and coconut oil to nourish your hair.
- Apply an egg-based hair mask mixed with honey, lemon, aloe and olive oil.
- Coconut oil mixed with milk powder Improving hair health, As well as fish oil (omega fatty acids), licorice root, green tea and fructose.
- Aloe vera (Indian gooseberry) can be used in a variety of ways for healthy hair and scalp.
- Mix in rosemary and wrap your hair jojoba oils.
- Always massage your scalp gently.
Q: What else can I do for healthy hair?
A Except for use Home remedies for hair loss, Note these indicators
- Adjust your hair regularly.
- Avoid hot showers.
- Do not remove wet hair.
- Avoid or limit smoking and alcohol.
- Eat healthy and have water.
- Control stress.
Question What are the treatments for excessive hair loss?
A “Applications such as minoxidil, peptides, caffeine, etc. can help control hair loss,” says Dr. Desay. One might consider taking supplements such as biotin, zinc, amino acids, iron, and vitamins B12 and D.. Hormones such as OCP, finasteride, spironolactone, disease-specific treatments, and IC laser hair combs, derma roller, platelet-rich plasma treatment are other options. Although most of these treatments are safe, Dr. Desay recommends consulting a dermatologist who will check your family history and health and suggest the best treatment.
People who have seen this have also seen it