We include products that we think are useful to our readers. You can get a small commission if you buy from the links on this page. Here is our process.
Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements A mixture of vitamins and minerals to increase hair growth for individuals with stress, malnutrition, age or environmental conditions.
In addition to hair growth supplements, Viviscal offers other hair care products that can improve the overall look and feel of your hair. This article explores hair growth supplements and some alternative options.
Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements, commonly known as Viviscal, contain a combination of amino acids, seaweed and polycarbonate. Its other ingredients include:
- Fish oil
- Vitamin C
- horsetail extraction
According to the company, clinical studies show that the supplement nourishes thin hair and promotes hair growth in 3-6 months.
In particular, Viviscal’s company is requesting additional supplements.
- Growing hair follicles
- Promotes new hair growth
- Accelerate overall hair growth
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not confirm these claims, but Vivical says its products meet these requirements.
The blood vessels attached to the hair follicles nourish the hair follicles. Vivical supplements are said to improve the condition of these hair follicles.
The Vivscal company explains that hair growth involves four stages.
- Anagen weep This stage lasts 2-7 years and at this stage the length of time that hair is lost determines its length.
- Catajine mourn This temporary stage lasts about 10 days. During this time, the hair follicle is shrinking and partly separating from the dermatological papillae.
- Telogen mourning This is a “resting stage” for older hair that lasts for about 3 months. As the old hair falls out, new hair begins to grow. However, if the hair comes in too early, there will be excessive shedding and hair loss.
- Exogen This is an extension of the rest or telogen level, the connection of the old hair with the follicle and the flow of future hair.
In the hair growth cycle, two hairs are not at the same time. The company says the supplements will extend the hair cycle for some time during the growth cycle or in the aging phase. As people get older, the length of the ankle level usually decreases. When this happens, the hair has less time to thicken and develop strength.
A.D. A 2015 study found that certain nutrients, such as viscous hair growth supplements, help maintain normal hair growth. In particular, these ingredients help to increase hair volume and reduce hair loss in women who have reported hair loss.
In addition, studies have shown that supplements with seafood and fish oil reduce hair loss but do not promote hair growth. According to the 2019 review, vitamins and minerals play a significant but unclear role in hair follicle growth.
The amino acids, biotin, vitamin C and zinc in Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements are reported to enhance hair growth. These ingredients can work to create strong and healthy hair.
Vivical says that there are several benefits to these ingredients:
- Aminomar mourn A mixture of shark baskets and molasses powder containing certain proteins that promote hair growth and increase hair volume.
- Fish oilIt provides omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the hair.
- Silica weep It stabilizes calcium and magnesium levels to maintain the balance of hormones that can affect hair growth.
- Biotin mourning It accelerates hair growth and increases its thickness.
- Niacin or vitamin B3; Increases blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin C; It promotes collagen production, then strengthens hair.
- Zinc filter It reduces hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth.
Consumers and reviewers have identified the advantages and disadvantages of Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements.
Better Business Bureau (BBC) currently offers C-ratings for the company. In this review, Viviscal has a rating of 1.25 stars out of four customer reviews. All reviews on the BBB website are generally negative and point to problems with the company’s customer service.
There is currently a positive review on the Trustpilot website, with a rating of 5 out of 3.7 stars.
Vivical supplements are easy to find and are reported to be available at retail locations throughout the United States Walmart and Bed, bath and more.
Individuals can order Viviscal Hair Growth supplements directly on the company’s website.
Viviscal currently subscribes to a 3-month Nutrition Starter Kit subscription for around $ 40 per month. The subscription includes a 3-month supplement and a 20% discount on Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying products. One can cancel the subscription or transfer shipments at any time.
Vivscal’s website also offers up to $ 50 a month for developer and voter premium kit subscriptions. This package includes a 3-month supply of supplements, a beautiful growth deodorant shampoo and conditioner and a 20% discount on Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying products. Individuals can cancel this subscription at any time or delay shipping.
Products similar to Viviscal supplements include:
- Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins: This supplement contains US Plus Saw Palmetto and EnvolMax Toctorienols – two ingredients that stimulate hair growth and strengthen existing hair. The company suggests that this supplement can be made within 30 days.
- The benefits are clear-
- Pure and natural ingredients
- It uses the ingredients of clinical research
- free shipping
- 90-day, safe return guarantee
- Available only in the United States.
- It may not be effective for some people
- The benefits are clear-
- Hair Hero Vitamins: This supplement contains vitamins and minerals that address hormonal changes, malnutrition and hair loss, such as biotin, folic acid, soybean oil and collagen.
- A special formula of vitamins and minerals that support hair growth
- 365 days money back guarantee
- It takes some time to get good results
- Available only in the United States.
- Nutrafol Core for Women: This supplement provides a proprietary blend of vitamins and nutrients, including 300 micrograms of biotin.
- Lots of positive customer reviews
- It contains vitamins A, C and D, and nutrients and minerals
- More expensive than some products
- Restricted 30-day return policy
- Lack of information on the amount of key elements
Is Vivical FDA acceptable?
No, supplements are generally not prescribed by the FDA in the same way as prescription drugs.
Do visceral supplements cause skin breakdown or other skin diseases?
According to Viviscal, the five additional clinical trials tested 235 women and found no skin-related issues.
Does Vivical encourage the development of eyebrows or eyelids?
The company said there was no clinical evidence that the supplement could promote eyebrow or eyelid growth.
Is Vivical a Suitable for People with Allergies?
Viviscal is not suitable for individuals who are allergic to fish or shellfish. Although the product does not contain milk, nuts, eggs or wheat, the manufacturer may use these ingredients in other products.
Is it suitable for people with visceral celiac disease, gluten allergies or gluten intolerance?
Vivical supplements do not contain gluten-containing ingredients, but the company may produce these products on gluten-free sites. For example, Viviscal Extra Strength supplements contain millstones that can aggravate gluten intolerance.
Can people who are breastfeeding or pregnant take Viviscal?
The company does not recommend supplements for pregnant and lactating women.
Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements are said to stimulate existing hair and promote hair growth with seaweed, vitamins and minerals. The company says that people who use the supplements will use hair growth and thick hair in 3-6 months.
The additions received many positive user reviews. However, some individuals complained that the supplements were not effective and that the company did not provide adequate customer service.
Alternative products are available for purchase at various retailers, both in-store and online.